I still receive daily Eucharistic emails, and this was the email on the Feast of St. Francis.
"I beg you to show every reverence and honor possible
to the most holy Body and Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in whom all things in heaven and on earth
are set at peace and are reconciled to Almighty God.
Let us love God and adore Him
and offer Him praises by day and by night."
St Francis of Assisi
- Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
- where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- where there is injury, pardon;
- where there is doubt, faith;
- where there is despair, hope;
- where there is darkness, light;
- and where there is sadness, joy.
- O Divine Master,
- grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
- to be understood, as to understand;
- to be loved, as to love;
- for it is in giving that we receive,
- it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
- and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Ste Francis, ora pro nobis!