Sunday, November 30, 2008

Engagement

Joe and I went over to a good friend's house, had a great lunch with the family, and then had a little photo shoot. We wanted to get some good pictures for ... perhaps some "Save the Date" cards, Christmas pictures, or some fun decoration ideas at the reception. We had a fun time and got some great shots . . . after I decided to start smiling. Joe however, has the same wonderful smile in every picture (well, almost every picture).

Last night it also decided to snow! Which made it cold, but also gave us a nice background. Up until now, the snow has only been around for a day or so, but I think this time it will stick .... maybe we will see the ground in March?!?







Dave told us to be "dramatic" .....

Joe was standing a few feet away from me, down a hill. We are almost the same height now.

When I was between the ages of 0-5 years, I refused to smile in pictures - I was just trying to recreate that














1 comment:

Unknown said...

the last one is my favorite! you guys are sooooooo cute!

kristine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Doherty Family 2007

St. Valentines Day

St. Valentines Day
Chateau Men and Chalet Women