Monday, March 23, 2009

No Fear in Christ

I received this through the "Daily Eucharistic Emails" I get each morning.

For me, it is beautiful to think of the sacrifice and effort many people make to receive the Eucharist, compared to being able to drive 5-10 minutes in any direction here in St. Paul and arrive at the nearest Eucharistic Adoration chapel or daily Mass.

I thank the Lord for the gift He has given me by making himself so readily available in the sacraments. I pray that I can seek His face even more - considering how "available" He has made himself.

"O great and Divine Sacrament
That veils my God!
Jesus, be with me each moment,
And no fear will enter my heart."

St. Maria Faustina
of the Blessed Sacrament

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Doherty Family 2007

St. Valentines Day

St. Valentines Day
Chateau Men and Chalet Women